Sylvia and Harry Halpern Religious School
Contact our Office of Youth & Family Engagment at (914) 235-2700, ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Click Here for the Rates and Online Application
Religious School 2015-2016 Calendar (subject to change)
Religious School News
Follow the Religious School on Twitter @bethelrelschool
Religious School Mission Statement
To be a caring and inclusive community of meaningful and engaging learning that inspires a thirst for Jewish living and learning.
- Provide dynamic Jewish experiences using exciting, innovative & engaging methodology
- Explore meaningful and relevant content with an emphasis on skill building and Jewish literacy
- Encourage a personal connection to Israel and a commitment to Judaism that will play a central role in their adult lives
- To make Beth El a “second home” by instilling a sense of belonging to our community and the Jewish people
- Every Jew is a link in the chain of Jewish continuity.
- Jewish identity is to be appreciated and celebrated.
- The family and home are central in every child’s Jewish education.
- Every learner deserves to have his/her personal needs met.
- Torah, spirituality, ethics, and prayer provide a compass for living life.
The religious school has been designated as “Framework for Excellence School” by the United Synagogue of Conservative Judaism.
For additional information, please call Jen Vegh in the Religious School office at (914) 235-2700, ext. 221, or email her at email@example.com.
If you would like to get to know, Jen Vegh the Religious School and Youth Activities Director. Please email her to set up a “get-to-know-you” meeting! Click here for Jen Vegh’s biography.
Religious School Calendar
|Date(s) & Time||Event|
|Monday, August 31st
|Religious School Board Meeting Beth El Synagogue Center (Wiener Lounge)|