Contact our Office of Youth & Family Engagement at (914) 235-2700, ext. 221 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Meet our team of educators!
Religious School Mission Statement
To be a caring and inclusive community of meaningful and engaging learning that inspires a thirst for Jewish living and learning.
- Provide dynamic Jewish experiences using exciting, innovative & engaging methodology
- Explore meaningful and relevant content with an emphasis on skill building and Jewish literacy
- Encourage a personal connection to Israel and a commitment to Judaism that will play a central role in their adult lives
- To make Beth El a “second home” by instilling a sense of belonging to our community and the Jewish people
- Every Jew is a link in the chain of Jewish continuity.
- Jewish identity is to be appreciated and celebrated.
- The family and home are central in every child’s Jewish education.
- Every learner deserves to have his/her personal needs met.
- Torah, spirituality, ethics, and prayer provide a compass for living life.
For additional information, please call Jen Vegh in the Religious School office at (914) 235-2700, ext. 221, or email her at email@example.com.